Conduct transactions on the forex financial market now are very different than it used to be. Along with the development of technology, the trading platform is also growing. If the first trading can only be through the computer, now it can be on your smartphone and computer. So it could be concluded that there are two easy ways to trade forex via smartphone and also trading through computer/laptop.
The ease of convenience offered at this time to make a transaction in the forex market, making a lot of traders are springing up and not a few others but because it considers the market as easy forex conquered. Moreover many don’t utilize two easy ways this well.
Two easy ways to trade forex
As already explained at the beginning, that there are two easy ways to trade i.e. trading via smartphones and trading through computer/laptop. Then after we know the two easy ways that, what we know how to install and use the platform in smartphones and computer.? Well do not worry, still, in relation to a material, both ways are described in this article.
1. How trading using a smartphone.
To start currency trading using a smartphone, the first thing to do is install the MetaTrader 4 platform first.
For android users, please install the MetaTrader 4 through the play store in this link. As for apple users, please download at the apple store.
After you have finished installing, log on with an account that we already have. Or start using MetaTrader 4 without the need to register. We will be given a free demo account until the 30 days. If you want an active demo account continuously, it’s good we register at one of the brokers such as FBS and create a demo account after the registration process is completed.
Turn on one of the charts of currency, such as EUR/USD and try to analyze the currency chart. To move or change the timeframe, long press in the middle of the chart and select a timeframe.
to increase or decrease indicator, long press on the chart continued to select the icon indicators.
For open positions, just press the icon of the new order on the right top. Then on the left sidebar. We can see the panel open positions. The examples below use the tablet, for mobile will appear a popup.
How trading using the smartphone or tablet, more or less as described above. When there is less obvious, can contact us via the comments field below.
2. how to use trading computer/laptop with windows operating system.
After the above-described ways of trading via a smartphone/tablet android and apple, now turn to how do I install the MetaTrader 4 platform on your computer/laptop.
- Before using the MetaTrader 4 on your computer, you should download the mt4 and be installing programs on our computers. To download the MT4 can be via the link below.
- After the download and installation process is finished, the display of the MetaTrader 4 as the screenshot below.
- Log in using your trading account real or demo account by clicking on the “File” menu on the top left and then click the “login to trade account.” After you log in successfully, then really we can see a chart of currency in real time, and begin to open position trading.
- To do this open position, we can use the one click or via the menu can also be the new order.
- To add an indicator to a chart, we just double-click on the indicator in the taskbar of the column to the left or move it to the charts that are currently open.
- When we want to use a custom indicator, custom templates, and also the expert advisor. It will explain in writing that is different.
Such is the way of trading using MetaTrader in computers and on the smartphone. If we can use two easy ways to trade forex on top, no doubt will make forex transactions are increasingly flexible, easy, and can be done anywhere.